Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Marcia deCoster's Workshop

Here is Marcia DeCoster and myself at her workshop on Sunday last.
It was fantastic meeting Marcia and hearing about her journey in jewellery making. I had lots of questions to ask on teaching and future directions, which Marcia willingly shared. I am most grateful.
I am also absolutely gob-smacked seeing her jewellery in person. OMG Magnificent work. I came home feeling like an rank amateur. Oh well, there will always be someone out there that challenges your opinions on your own designs.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great day and gain some much inspiration.

    Can't wait to see what you design now.

    The future always looks much brighter.

    Possum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I struggle with the same thing, seeing someones work and comparing it to mine, I instantly put myself down. I am practicing taking inspiration from it instead... it aint easy.

    ReplyDelete