Monday, May 14, 2012

Fun Pendant No.2














Here is Monday's playtime.

I was really keen to try another design on the coin beads (see yesterday's post).

This time I did peyote around the edges first and took the design into the centre. A bit tricky working it out, but easy when you get it right.

I have always liked creating patterns so making these satisfies that part of me.

I have another design in my mind for tomorrow morning's play and it will be quite different to these.

They are great fun to make.

4 comments:

  1. They're really, really pretty (the blue one is just divine). I like your concept very much. Can't wait to see the next installment, Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son preciosos cada día me sorprendes con cosas maravillosas. Un saludo de una admiradora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty more ... :-)
    Greetings!!!
    Lyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Son preciosos!!!!
    Me encantan los colores!!!

    ReplyDelete